AARP and NYLaarp offer group and whole life insurance for seniors, as well as whole life insurance for minors. All of their policies are either simplified issuance or guaranteed acceptance, which means there is no medical examination, and coverage is issued very quickly.
The downside is that insurers assume that applicants take more risk and therefore charge significantly higher AARP Life Insurance Rates. AARP members are also eligible for these policies (which means they must be at least 50 years of age to be eligible) and membership costs between $12 and $16 per year, depending on your method of membership. payment.
Create An Online AARP Life Insurance Account
To use all the features of the AARP Life Insurance Online Login Portal, you must first have an online account with them. Managing your police force online is easy.
Creating an account takes just a few minutes. YOU will need the following to get started:
One of the following:
- Contract number (located on your award notification)
- Certificate number (from your insurance certificate)
- Date of birth
- Last 4 social security numbers
- Valid Email Address
If you are a new user looking to manage your police force online, simply follow the steps to create an account before proceeding to the AARP Life Insurance enrollment steps.
To create an account, you need to click on the account registration page on the customer service center login page. YOU will need your policy or certificate number, your date of birth, the last four digits of your social security number, and a valid email address to create an account. You will find the contact number on the premium notice or insurance certificate. Just click “Create Account” to get started.
Steps to Apply for AARP Life Insurance
If you already have an online AARP Life Insurance account, it’s easy to make a payment, update your personal information, manage your beneficiaries, and more. You can manage your policy at any time. Accessing your account online is easy and you will need your credentials as with other online platforms. To log into your account online, follow these simple steps:
- The first step is to go to https://www.nylaarp.com/Account/Login and enter your email address and password as shown above and click Login.
- If your login details are correct, you will be redirected to your account, where you will have full access to manage your police force.
How To Update Your Account Information?
Updating your AARP account information can be done in 4 simple steps. Follow these steps to find your account information:
- Click the Connect button in the red bar at the top of the screen. (If you are already signed in, skip to step 3.)
- Enter your credentials and click Connect.
- To open the drop-down menu, find your name in the red bar at the top of the screen and click on it.
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu.